Buckminster Fuller fungi




Buckminster Fuller, a 2001 space fungi?


I bet someone can tell me what it is
without me or them googling it…




One Response to Buckminster Fuller fungi

  1. michael says:

    Ooh me! It’s just called a basket fungus.

Leave a Reply

Please use your real name instead of you company name or keyword spam.