1. Record and submit FIVE SOUNDS – one sound ONLY from each prop
2. The props: An apple, a pencil, a rubber band, a soda can, your hands.
3. Any microphone is allowed.
4. No processing is allowed other than gain.
5. Competition starts today and ends July 31.
1. Submit five 24bit 48k .WAV files (stereo or mono) – one sound for each prop
2. Name the files:
APPLE description XYZ
HANDS description XYZ
PENCIL description XYZ
RUBBER BAND description XYZ
SODA CAN description XYZ
where description = a short description of the sound
where XYZ = your initials
3. Include a text file with
- your name
- your email address
- the names of the sounds you submitted
- a photo of each prop, if possible
4. Upload the sounds, text file & photos to….
UPLOAD INFO HERE
The overall WINNER receives a copy of HISSandaROAR COMPLETE 25
All 25 HISSandaROAR libraries = 150GB of creative sonic fuel!
(NOTE: includes libraries that do not exist yet!)
Ten runners up will receive a $150 voucher for HISSandaROAR Libraries
I will spend August checking out the submissions and will announce the winners August 31st
and some SUGGESTIONS
I’ll be thinking about these words as I listen to your recordings:
- whats for lunch
The entire essence of this challenge is to take something ordinary and use your creative skills to capture something extraordinary. Your access to technology wont impress me half as much as your ability to think (and hear) laterally!